Monday, June 20, 2011

Travel Blog 2.0

“There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson

It's been almost a year since I've been able to call myself a foreigner.  Many of you might remember my last travel blog, &etc, documenting my year abroad in Luebeck, Germany.  Well, the year has come full circle- I'm back here again, and this summer I have a couple other destinations planned, too.  I'll do my best to post here every once in a while, and share a little bit of something new with the 'foreigners' back home.

The itinerary for this summer is as follows:


  • Luebeck, Germany                 (June 21 - July 6)
  • Bremen, Germany                   (July 7-8)
  • Luebeck, Germany                  (July 8-9)
  • Prague, Czech Republic           (July 9-12)
  • Austria                                 
    • Vienna                           (July 12-14)
    • Eisenstadt                       (July 15)
  • Budapest, Hungary (potential)   (July 18-19)
  • Salzburg, Austria
  • Copenhagen, Denmark
Of course, this is only a plan, and plans while travelling never mean all that much.  I believe it was Steinbeck who once compared traveling to a marriage, saying the only way to get it wrong is to think you control it... but I digress.

In any case, welcome to my newest blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment